Mar 19, 2013

Fresh's Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum



Every once in a while, or quite frequently, a product comes along that I just cannot get off my mind... You know, the item that just keeps popping into your thoughts throughout the day, and you know your obessiveness will not end until you just purchase the gosh-darn thing already... Yeah, that's happening right now.



I received a teeny, tiny sample bottle of Fresh's Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum in the Man Repeller Glossybox, and just decided to give it a go last week.  Holy Hannah! Where has this been all my life?  This is by far the best mattifying serum I have ever used, and please believe me that as one of the special lucky people blessed with a wickedly oily T-zone I've tried A LOT.  This is super smooth, and smells like green, growing things (so, plants basically haha).  Unlike many other serums or mattifying products, I can't feel it once it has absorbed.  There's no filmy barrier or tight feeling.  My makeup doesn't cause it to ball up, and conversely it doesn't make my makeup streaky or patchy. It makes my skin feel soft and keeps my oil at bay throughout the day.  I do begin to accumulate some shine around 2:30-3:00-ish, but considering I'm ready and out of my house by 8:30 at the very latest, that's not too shabby. 

Fresh's Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum, aka my long lost love, retails for $35.00 for 1 oz. from Sephora - which I do think is kind of pricey; however a little does go a long way... I would normally continue to list the various justifications and reasons why I needed to purchase this, but I think that it's totally unnecessary because this is one product that I know is worth it, especially with warmer weather right around the corner.  Now I can breath a sigh of relief, and eager anticipation of its delivery, and let my mind relax a bit...until the next product comes along and captures my imagination :)

Have any of you guys tried Fresh's Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum? Do you have a favorite warm weather product that you swear by?

As always, thanks so much for reading my little ramblings!  Please subscribe if you enjoyed this post - it would totally make my day :)  Hope everyone is having a fantastic day!!!

xo Anna xo

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this sounds like holy grail material, I need to try it!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...it's definitely getting closer to reaching that status.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much! Really glad to hear you like my blog :) I should have a couple new posts up later this week that I'm excited about. I can't wait to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi =] I love your blog and wanted you to know that I have nominated you for the Liebster award and I have tagged you in my blog post! http://marinewife22.blogspot.com/2013/04/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete